Saturday, May 15, 2010

You are all that matters.




My dearest knnOne Jiali came over to find me at my workplace today.
How sweet of her to buy 2 lollipops for me and Pearlyn!
It's been a long time since I last ate a lollipop. She still remember I love Strawberry flavour's lollipop. Touched*
Anyway, thank you girl. Your lollipop brighten up my day!
Work is not good today. Having a bad headache throughout and it only subsided during closing.
Maybe it's the closing that cures my bad headache! Hahaha, joke la. It's impossible, I know.
Gahh, still abit pain leh my head. kcuF.
Everyone is moody at work today, including me!
Because, I started thinking about my dearest Loonloon. How great would it be if he's here with me now.
I will be so satisfied if I could see you now, even if it's only for a hour.
No, I don't need an hour. I just wish to tell you how much I missed you personally.
Seriously, I will be so contented. Sighs, but I know that will never happen..
I miss the Macdonald beside your block.
I miss the way you smile at me.
I miss the Moron test game in your phone.
I miss the way you disturb me but apologise with a smile widely after disturbing.
I miss Marina Barrage.
And lastly, I miss you Lim Jon Loon.
I really do..
If I know that night is gonna be the last night we spend together, I swear I will never let you go in the morning..
When I found you, I found myself in bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment