Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here without you.

Overdue picture.
Hello everybody, Mr LJL is sentenced one year inside.
After deducting the holidays, weekends and this one month, I think he's still left with 7 to 8 months inside.
God, I don't even know whether I should be happy or sad.
Happy because at least I don't have to wait for a one whole year?
Or, sad because there is still a fucking half year for me to wait?
But nevermind! He's definitely worth the wait, no matter how long.
Okay, looking back at the last week and this week.
I had 3 unpaid leave. Why do things always cropped up.? -.-
I should not take anymore leave or MC from today onwards.
Go work everyday Yixin! Ahloon is hoping you can stable down too!
Alright, even if I don't do it for the sake of myself, I will do it for the sake of Ahloon.
For him, I will persevere.
Alright, the first thing I have to do now if I want to go work everyday without being late is go to bed now.
Oh yeah, a stick before I sleep of course.
So, goodnight people~
Goodnight Mr Lim Jon Loon, Je t'adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment