Monday, May 24, 2010

If only,

Overdued pictures.
Back from work, it's my off day today! Like a shiok only, don't have to pull myself up and drag my feets to work.
But, like no different leh. I need to wake up and take back my things from Dickson, gosh.
Anyway, saw Fiona, Regina and Ahboy during work.
They came to sing! And Regina even ask me to .......
Haha, cannot sayyyy~ Later people see my blog then go kaypo again.


Don't know why alot lame people and passerby like to come see see view view then comment useless things.
Seriously X, you should be the one to get a life.
People are either studying or working, only you, the brainless one who still go around commenting negative stuffs.
How much do you think I'll be affected by your comment? I can't be bothered and all I will do is ban you from coming back to tag.
What do you gain? And, you mentioned that I'm finding boyfriend?
Seriously, I think I can laugh out loud if I dream of this comment.
Go get your fucking facts right before you come tag with your stupid name "X".
You can don't come back, nobody will welcome you too.
You can don't view my blog if you hate me so much, nobody is forcing you.
One word = Childish.

It's been 1 month and 5 days away from Mr LJL.
Life without him = sucks.
Be out soon boy, misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment