Monday, May 3, 2010

把你藏起来.


Look how candid my Tingting's face is!


Huiting, Yixin, Linwei.

Linwei love to snapshot, you can see from this.

See, I sit there staring into space she also want snap me.
Hais, confirm is in love with me.

Take picture with her lor, she like to snap me so much..

Dearest Tabitha Wong.

My face look fat in this picture, I like! (Y)


Went to Kbox with Huiting, Hengqi and Linwei yesterday.
So long since I had so much fun, I can never stop laughing with Fuhuiting around.
Seriously, she is mad. I think there's something so wrong with her, roflmao.
She can talk non-stop and the topic she talks about is basically rubbish.
Yea, she lives in her own world. Sighs, what a kid. :(
Haha! Alright la, I should stop posting nonsense if not my ears will have to suffer if she see this.

Yea, it's been so long since I laugh like that. I miss my good old days with you little bitch, FHT.
And, I really really hope I can continue smiling like this till you're out Mr LJL.
Hope you're fine inside. :(


Gahh, I have problems uploading pictures to Facebook.
Really hate it, Facebook really do sucks at times. Fuck it man.
@#$%^&*(

Yawns.. Going to sleep soon, getting tired.
Okay, goodnight everyone, goodnight MR LJL.
Loves! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment