Monday, June 14, 2010

An overflow of words,


Oh yeah, my superlovely babypig is having his leave from 16th to 18th!
We're gonna spend this fucking awesome 3 days together every minute, loveeeeeeeeeeee it! Wonder why I seem so happy although this is like oh-so-normal for couples?
Because we don't really have time together!
Babypig have probation and I don't want him to breach it because one more offence or one more time he gets caught for breaching his probation, he'll be sent into the prison again.
Worst is, he is still serving NS.
Yea, that god damn it fucking Civil Defence~ I hope some idiots will burn it down.
1 day - 24 hours, 3 days - 72 hours! Whow, so great! Babypig finally have time for me, we can finally go out to catch a movie and dine out! :D
Just 1 more day, 1 more day Mightyixin! Endure!
Hehheh, byebye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment