Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lovely ones,

Eugene Virgene NolimitAlasteir Fish NolimitJitao pa logo like free, rofl.Mightyixin Isparanoid, Eugene Virgene NolimitLimJonLoon'sOne of the most important in my life.Ignore how I stand, thanks,

Finally met up with Eugene Virgene Nolimit bro and Alasteir Fish Nolimit sist, it's been some time since I last saw them.
Glad to see that they're fine and still crapping shits on Earth, rofl.
Yawns, didn't sleep a wink because I slept for 16 hours and 50 minutes the day before.
I know I sound like a pig. -.-
Precious babyboy's in camp, gonna go meet him after he book out later!
Jiali knnone is going out with Ahjun, baby wants to go too but he got probation, sad~
Hahaha, life is great because whenever my boy meets Jiali's boy, I get to see my girl Jiali too! :D
And, whenever Jiali's boy neglect Jiali because of Dota, I am there for her!
But luckily, my boy never neglects me. Hehheh, love you babyboy, you're great! ^^
Okay, gonna end here now before my post gets too wordy. I hate it.
Goodbye people, enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment